Love Is Hell - Justine Larbalestier, Gabrielle Zevin, Laurie Faria Stolarz, Melissa Marr, Scott Westerfeld Surprisingly good. Out of the five stories I liked four. That's good for an anthology. In contrast to others, I enjoyed the Westerfeld-story the most. But I have to admit, it stands out a bit, because it is the only Science Fiction story in the midst of urban fantasy: In a future classroom students attend "scarcity class" and have to chose a self-experience project lasting for two weeks. It is a future in which hunger, illness, long-distance between places, exhaustion and other problems have been successfully solved, but teenagers are expected to understand what ailed their ancestors in old times. So some try out classics like influenza or old-fashioned transport (boats), but the heroine takes on going without hormone stabilizers and and the hero tests what it is like to sleep. I don't know why, but I liked both the setting and the couple immensely. The second best story in my opinion was the selkie-themed love-story by Melissa Marr.